ByoubyaneseByoubyanese

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Pokeball Z Pokeball Z

Rating - "Average"

Lemme first say the main reason I gave it an 'Average' as opposed as 'Good!' was my own stupid formality that I made. The lack of music automatically docks an entire factor from my total rating of a flash. (To analyze the stupid formality that made this rating the way it was please go to my profile and read the Rubric I made; look under "Average") However, the humor was great, the animation was fantastic and the concept was incredible. The only justified bad thing I could pick out from the flash was the voice-acting. But other then that, if my rubric wasn't so strict; I would of given this four-stars (IE. A "Good!" on my rubric) as that's how I truly feel about it. Good mother truckin' work, brother!

Call My Duty Call My Duty

Rating - "Good!"

Very relatable concept. The animation was good, voice-acting was very nice. It humor was only understandable if gamer's actually went through what the main character did. And it's hard to say no one has. I thoroughly enjoyed this flash! Well done!

Playback - Part 1 Playback - Part 1

Rating - "Poor"

The animation was bad but depending on the date this was made and posted it might be excusable. The comedy displayed during the episode was essentially forced, you tried too hard or not enough. I didn't quite understand the plot or the character's ultimate goal. It seems the entire animation was random events orbiting the initial event (The age reversal). The voice acting was okay at some points and bad on others. Many of the adult voices were well done and flawless. As for the main characters kid voice, it was not. The females voice sounded like a Microsoft Voice "thingy".

To be frank, I didn't enjoy this animation very much, if at all.

Although the dedication and time it took to make this must of been staggering so for that I commend you.

Vampire's Crown Vampire's Crown

Rating: "Good!"

You had great animation, good music, a very interesting concept. As for humor, it was good; which I can appreciate as it's hard to convey humor without voice-acting. Overall, excellent work.

Fairly OddFortress Fairly OddFortress

Rating: "Not Good"

The animation of each character was too jagged. The music and lyrics, although original were not very well strung together and the very few times that non-musical voices were in play; they were bad.

The idea was original and very cool but the flash itself was poorly executed.

MisterChris responds:

I can understand the animation being jagged. I'm used to animating at 12FPS, so moving up to 30FPS for this video was hard for me.

As far as the music, if you think it's bad now, you should've heard its first version, haha! The non-musical voices are straight from the game though, so yeah.

Oxob's Demonstration Oxob's Demonstration

Loved it, brother. Very nice animation the fight scenes were well done and the physics were beautiful.

Ninja Grumps Ninja Grumps

Very nice! Comical and fun. Tribute to my favorite duo? Auto-5 stars.

Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

Way to honor one of the greatest comic strip artists of all time. My childhood is elated.

Wario Does A Thing Wario Does A Thing

Pros: Great animation, funny bits.

Cons: Voice-Acting was 'meh', flash's length.

Overall I loved it and would like to see a sequel. Perhaps 'Walugi Does A Thing', huh?

Message To Tom Fulp Message To Tom Fulp

I love the animation, the voice acting and the message. Good work, brother.